Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and rebrand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Bookmarks, highlights and notes created in books synchronize across iOS and Android devices
* Dictionary support
* Support for Adobe ID accounts as well as Vendor ID accounts
* Add bookmarks, highlights and notes to eBooks
* Full support for reflow of Arabic and Hebrew ePub files in proper right to left reading order
* User interface support in 14 languages
* View and sort books with included bookshelf or book list views
* Clean, undistracted and responsive reading interface
* Support for navigating with links and with eBook Table of Contents
* Selectable text size for EPUB books
* Zoom in/out and pan PDF pages while viewing
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included - easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
Datalogics, Inc. part of our zteBooks & Reference and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Update for ZTE phones Dec. 15, 2015. ZTE rating is 65.8824. Verison is 4.2.1. Actual size 21.0 MB.
Sucks Cannot access the menu. Unusable on my tablet.
Used to be 5 stars Recently when trying to turn pages the book closes, at every page turn. And after a while won't open at all until I shut phone off and restart. Worked great for a long time before that. It is getting frustrating enough that I will soon be looking for something else if it isn't fixed.
can't activate account downloaded the app but when activating the account using my google information. i keep getting an error code.
Best free adobe drm pdf reader I like the view highlights feature even if it is buried in the menu under Goto, but using it should create a history so pressing Back returned whence you came not quit the e-book. DL always renders in best quality rather than fast. For some e-books no difference, for others (especially on a HD screen with 200+ DPI) the result is much crisper. Other free pdf readers have auto crop (DL conveniently remembers zoom between pages but typically you need to reposition the text to fit the screen and in landscape with half-page view, tapping goes to the next page not the bottom of the current page). And please give late night readers night mode.
Page turns are painfully slow Unacceptable performance for an e-reader. Page turns at best still are extremely slow, and often just freeze temporarily halfway through a turn.
LOL I love this app
GOOD This is one of the most beautiful app for android to read pdf and arrange them in the desk. But the problem what faced is very slow to change pages. If it were not slow it would be 5 stars indeed.
Excellent! Worked right away with Adobe Digital Editions. Now I can read the same book on my laptop or my phone, because it's attached to my Adobe account. Love the reflow feature! It makes the text clearly legible on my tiny phone screen. So much better than zooming in on a pdf, then moving it around every time I start a new line or page.
Poor Signed up, confirmed email, really wanted to read some ebooks but all app does is crash.
Book worm I have read so many titles now that i can take them with me on my phone great way to spend time when you are waiting.
Great reader Great reader app and works well on a tablet screen too.
Cool reader Allows you to directly load books without sideloading through ADE
I think it is very good
Used is go9d
Wow It's educational
Slow, opens every pdf you try to view Constantly freezes, opens every pdf I try to view regardless of selection, takes forever to turn a page, zoom freezes constantly.
Very slow and crashes a lot Takes a second or two to turn pages
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved