- Bracket shooting for GoPro Hero 4 cameras.
- Up to 12 pictures.
- Set ISO, and exposure compensation for each frame individually.
- The GoPro camera has to be connected with your Android device over Wifi all the time.
- We recommend to use a tripod for capturing for best results.
- Only GoPro Hero 4 Silver and Black Edition cameras are supported.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing). Third party apps have to be used for stitching.
M-Apps part of our ztePhotography and have average installs from 100 to 500. Update for ZTE phones July 26, 2015. ZTE rating is 72.0. Verison is 1.02. Actual size 1.0 MB.
It's ok Adding shutter support for night time mode would set this app over the top
Awesome app! Is there any way I can remove or decrease the 2 Sec shutter delay? What's the lowest setting I can set without my GoPro stopping on me?
Brilliant! Just what I was looking for!
just what i need, but my images are far from bracket. 12 images saved with random iso and exposures very diferent of my settings. where can i find help?
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved