ZTE Blade - Nubia NepChat version APK Download
Nepchat is a mobile messaging app that puts security and privacy first. With true end-to-end encryption, you can rest assured that only you and the intended recipient can read your messages. You can use Nepchat completely anonymously, without giving away personal information such as phone numbers or email addresses. Your messages will be deleted from our servers immediately after being delivered. Therefore, you're perfectly protected against data abuse.
SECURE END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
Compared to other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
HIGH LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION
Nepchat takes data privacy very seriously. We strive to store only the absolutely necessary information for the shortest possible time. We guarantee that we do not collect, evaluate or sell customer data. That is our promise.
Nepchat is not only secure but also very user friendly and covers the basic features of a mobile messenger.
• write text messages
• send videos and pictures
• share locations
• send voice messages
• create group chats and add new members
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Nepchat differs from other mobile messenger by some special features.
• all text and voice messages as well as pictures, videos, and GPS locations are asymmetrically end-to-end encrypted
• even group chats are end-to-end encrypted
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• anonymous instant messaging
• nobody can read or evaluate your data
• local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone
The Nepchat application is constantly being improved.
Nepchat requires the following permissions while installing the application. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested.
• Read your contacts / modify your contacts: used for address book synchronization. When the synchronization is turned off, your contact data is not read or modified.
• Receive text messages: used for automatically linking your Nepchat ID to a mobile phone number. This permission is used only during the initial verification process.
• Precise location (GPS and network based): used for "send location" feature.
• Add or remove accounts, find accounts, create accounts: required for contact synchronization and integration in Android's account management.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: required for storing media files (images, videos, audio).
• Read phone status and identity: pre-fills your phone number if linking is desired. Only used during initial setup.
• Nepchat’s functionality can be futher extended by separately downloadable plugins which may require additional permissions (e.g. access to camera, microphone).
Techno Buzz Inc part of our zteCommunication and have average installs from 100 to 500.
Update for ZTE phones Jan. 11, 2015. ZTE rating is 95.3846. Verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.