Want to take something from web to go? Simply drag it to the phone icon on your U Browser for desktop to drop it to your phone. Then read it, watch it, share it, call it, or drive to it—anytime, anywhere.
Here are some things you can drag and drop from the web:
• An image—then save it to your Photos or share it through your phone apps.
• A YouTube video—then watch it or share it on the go.
• An address or Google Maps URL—then drive there with your favorite navigation apps on your mobile.
• A text—then read it on your mobile or share it.
• A link or URL—then open it in your mobile U Browser or share it.
• A phone number—then tap to call it, add it to contacts, or share it.
• An email address—then send an email or add to your contacts.
Como part of our zteProductivity and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Update for ZTE phones Nov. 6, 2014. ZTE rating is 76.0. Verison is 22.214.171.124. Actual size 4.3 MB.
Finally a simple way to get stuff from my desktop to my cell phone ... ... without needing to put it through some storage or note app.
Really smart idea Just drag from my desktop to my mobile. Why hasn't anyone done this before? Brilliant!
Awsome app, the best way to transfer stuff from the web to my phone I always use it to send addresses to my phone - priceless!
Only Error connecting to server
Error "error connecting to server"
© 2015 Android Download Box. All rights reserved